View Profile Glaiel-Gamer

77 Movie Reviews

NOW I AM BECOME CLOSURE

Congrats to the winners

Was happy to be a finalist but I knew we didn't have a chance against fancy pants!

Congrats everyone

Gay

That was the gayest thing you've ever done cody, and that's saying something.

High-off-cheese responds:

>:(

113 Game Reviews

YOLO

good job kyle pulver

Xerus responds:

thx

Not bad

I can't find the upgrade to make the game more fun.

OOOOO BURN

7 Audio Reviews

Song fit perfectly with my game.

Thanks for writing this. The one I was working on for the game was nowhere near as good as this, and that's why this is in the game and not mine.

mr-jazzman responds:

haha no problem man! like i've said before, i'm totally honored to have my song in your flash, and i'm so happy that the flash is as successful as it is! if you want to use any of my stuff in the future, feel free; i have you to thank for elevating me to the same platform as some of the other great artists like PX9, Zenon, Xenogenocide, and Metaljonus! Thank you so much dude, you're really one of the best! =) and merry christmas!

That's good

ya it's really good man...

I'd be careful about using the word "edge" in your title, Tim Langdell might sue you!

bitium-ribbon responds:

You lost me. lol

There's other verses you know

although the background track is good

fluffkomix responds:

ya well if you give me the other verses i can make a better version, i just dont know enough about american history to think up any by myself because im canadian.

i could make a random skew of lyrics based off of the metis and fur traders.....

3 Art Reviews

lol

If this was a poster I'd so hang it on my wall

awesome

those are awesome

remind me of old megaman boxart

^^^

lol

Starogre responds:

that was the plan: to make it look like it has nothing to do with the game and to disappoint people when they see the real in-game graphics :)

HI I M NEW HER U GUYZ SEM KO0L!!1!!1!11!!

27, Male