View Profile Glaiel-Gamer

65 Movie Reviews

NOW I AM BECOME CLOSURE

Congrats to the winners

Was happy to be a finalist but I knew we didn't have a chance against fancy pants!

Congrats everyone

Gay

That was the gayest thing you've ever done cody, and that's saying something.

High-off-cheese responds:

>:(

110 Game Reviews

YOLO

good job kyle pulver

Xerus responds:

thx

Not bad

I can't find the upgrade to make the game more fun.

OOOOO BURN

5 Audio Reviews

Song fit perfectly with my game.

Thanks for writing this. The one I was working on for the game was nowhere near as good as this, and that's why this is in the game and not mine.

mr-jazzman responds:

haha no problem man! like i've said before, i'm totally honored to have my song in your flash, and i'm so happy that the flash is as successful as it is! if you want to use any of my stuff in the future, feel free; i have you to thank for elevating me to the same platform as some of the other great artists like PX9, Zenon, Xenogenocide, and Metaljonus! Thank you so much dude, you're really one of the best! =) and merry christmas!

That's good

ya it's really good man...

I'd be careful about using the word "edge" in your title, Tim Langdell might sue you!

bitium-ribbon responds:

You lost me. lol

Heh lol

Nobody's making nightstrike the movie. Nightstrike is my and mindchamber's game. We're actually working on the sequal currently. Nice track

cycerin responds:

Haha. How 'bout using this in the sequel? 8D

1 Art Reviews

awesome

those are awesome

remind me of old megaman boxart

^^^

lol

Starogre responds:

that was the plan: to make it look like it has nothing to do with the game and to disappoint people when they see the real in-game graphics :)

HI I M NEW HER U GUYZ SEM KO0L!!1!!1!11!!

Tyler Glaiel @Glaiel-Gamer