Space Reggae (1st Rendition) Space Reggae (1st Rendition)

Song fit perfectly with my game.

Thanks for writing this. The one I was working on for the game was nowhere near as good as this, and that's why this is in the game and not mine.

mr-jazzman responds:

haha no problem man! like i've said before, i'm totally honored to have my song in your flash, and i'm so happy that the flash is as successful as it is! if you want to use any of my stuff in the future, feel free; i have you to thank for elevating me to the same platform as some of the other great artists like PX9, Zenon, Xenogenocide, and Metaljonus! Thank you so much dude, you're really one of the best! =) and merry christmas!

BR - Galaxy Edge BR - Galaxy Edge

That's good

ya it's really good man...

I'd be careful about using the word "edge" in your title, Tim Langdell might sue you!

bitium-ribbon responds:

You lost me. lol

Dixie With Vocals Dixie With Vocals

There's other verses you know

although the background track is good

fluffkomix responds:

ya well if you give me the other verses i can make a better version, i just dont know enough about american history to think up any by myself because im canadian.

i could make a random skew of lyrics based off of the metis and fur traders.....

SpK*) - Riot! SpK*) - Riot!

This actually sounds a little cool

it's rhythmic

Spikrodd responds:

If you saw the .flp of this you'd drop a nut dude!
Pretty sick that you of all people reviewed one of my works... seeing as its one of the most annoying ones ive ever pulled off.

Check out some of my other works if you liked this one man! :D

Night Strike~ Night Strike~

Heh lol

Nobody's making nightstrike the movie. Nightstrike is my and mindchamber's game. We're actually working on the sequal currently. Nice track

cycerin responds:

Haha. How 'bout using this in the sequel? 8D

K&K - Minden's Quest K&K - Minden's Quest

Say a question

I hope you dont mind but i'm going to use this in a game with mindchamber.
Thanks! You will be credited well

Equalized Equalized

Maby using this in my next game

Perfect for it.